Statistics anytime, anywhere
- MedCalc.net allows powerful statistical analyses
- on any device that has a web browser and a connection to the internet
- the device may be a desktop or laptop PC, Windows or Mac, Chromebook or other netbook, tablet or smartphone.
- it can be an Apple device or a device with Windows, Linux, Android or any other operating system.
How it works
- enter the data online or upload your data file in MedCalc, Excel or SPSS format
- next select the statistical procedure and the variable(s) of interest and go!
- results and graphs are displayed in your browser
- graphs can be downloaded as Powerpoint slides or high resolution TIF files
- an online tutorial and complete online manual are available
- Univariate statistics and graphs
- Correlation and regression, includeing logistic and probit regression
- Comparison of samples, t-tests & non-parametric tests
- 1-way and 2-way ANOVA, ANCOVA en repeated measures ANOVA, and its non-parametric alternatives
- Survival analysis, including Kaplan-Meier and Cox regression
- Reference intervals
- Method comparison procedures, including Bland-Altman plot and Passing-Bablok regression
- Agreement (ICC, CCC, Kappa, Cronbach's Alpha)
- ROC curve analysis and comparison of ROC curves
- Sample size calculations
- Quick calculators
- pricing starts at 19 USD/month.
- you can store up to 100 data files on the MedCalc.net servers.
- each data file can contain up to 100 columns and 10000 rows.
- medcalc.net is a secure website